A milestone birthday necessitates a bit more thought and a bit more budget than other birthdays. This is the time you really want to show your loved one how much they mean to you and how well you know them. Spend some time to consider what they would like, what would fit into their lifestyles and what they would love, but never get for themselves.
Once your gift is sorted, all that’s left is to show up at their door with a heartfelt hand-written card, a bottle of something ice cold, and a giant bunch of flowers – yes, for guys too!
FOR THE… 21st
This coming-of-age milestone should be recognized with gifts that usher in adulthood, without being seen as old and boring. Tall order, we know! 21st birthday gifts can be symbolic, like birthstone jewelry; a spoil, like perfume or a watch; or fun, like quality headphones or phone accessories.
- Wristchie women bracelet vintage style adjustable leaf feather bangle
- Mipow Power Tube W2 wireless charging dock
- Snap Spectacles v2 ruby daybreak
- Polaroid One Step+ camera
- Hermès Twilly d’Hermès eau de parfum
- Off-White 3D Crossed Off printed iPhone XS case
- Aqua sterling silver star hoop earrings
- Marc Jacobs Beauty (Red)y, Set, Go 4-piece set
FOR THE… 30th
As you step into adulthood, it’s time to let go of the hand-me-downs from your 20s and start investing in quality basics and homeware that will last a lifetime. Think proper luggage, indulgent linen, kitchen tools or fancy decor items. Or how about a pair of concert tickets?
- Samsonite S’Cure 20” hardside spinner carry-on
- Talking Tables Host Your Own Escape Room
- Smeg Retro 2 slice toaster
- Smeg Retro style kettle
- Kitchen mini stand mixer
- Zara Home glass jewelry box
- Zara Home multicoloured ceramic pot
- Best Made Company playing cards
FOR THE… 40th
As you usher in middle age, it’s best not to be reminded of the fact… Rather focus on a gift with meaning, or an experience, like going hot air ballooning, scuba diving or to the spa for a day. For women, get something small from a fancy brand she’ll never buy herself, or focus on a new hobby.
- Laura Lombardi Luna curved hoop earrings
- Pro Max Foldable Drone with dual camera
- Icons by Oscar
- Birkenstock Kyoto suede leather desert sage sandals
- Joi natural-shaped Himalayan salt candle holder
- Akashiya Sai watercolor brush pen & drawing set
- Don’t Panic, You’re Only 40! by Summersdale
- Zara Home light wooden frame with passe-partout
FOR THE… 50th
This is a milestone that should be marked by spending time with loved ones. Put together a memory book with contributions from their friends and family or organise a photo shoot. Or how about a customized item of clothing with their birth year on, or a gourmet hamper for the foodie?
- Slip silk collection gift set
- Ferns n Petals gourmet hamper
- Zara Home metal lamp
- Moleskin wellness journal
- Tom Ford Tuscan Leather eau de parfum
- InkMash custom pullover hoodie
- Hush Puppies Henry document top zip closure laptop bag
- La Mer The Renewal oil set